Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Silent Few

Good Evening,
Hope everyone is off to a great start to the week. I apologize for taking last week off. I truly was on vacation. Tonight I want to talk about something I will call the silent few. Do you have anyone in your life that inspires you, assures you, and lifts you by their actions? If your like me you do and those around you might not even know their names. Why? Not because you don't care about them, but rather because you don't highlight their significance. Tonight I ask you to pray that all of us together can put these individuals more front and center in our lives and recognize them for the gifts from God that they are. It may seem awkward as first, but I encourage you to acknowledge them to their faces and to others in you life so they are "the best kept secret". They arte living sources of God's love. I can think of a bunch of verses, but let's consider 1 John 2:10 "Whoever loves his brother lives in the light and there is nothing in him to
make him stumble".
Love in Christ,
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment